Long Beach Daily Photo: Queen Mary II

Long Beach Daily Photo

A daily picture taken in and around the city I call home ~ Long Beach, California

Friday, June 02, 2006

Queen Mary II















My home computer is still not up and running, but I was able to access some pictures from my work computer. I'm hoping to have everything resolved this weekend. My apologies!
Recently the Queen Mary II sailed into the harbor in front of my home on her maiden voyage. It was really hazy on the water, and the picture doesn't really do justice to just how large this boat is. The Queen Mary I is docked here in Long Beach and they "saluted" each other. It was pretty awe inspiring.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be used for long (and expensives) cruises around the world, uh? :-)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Louise Starkey said...

Looks huge!- nice photo.

1:09 AM  
Blogger BarelyLiegl said...

That's a great picture, looks like a big ghost on the sea! =)

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home