Long Beach Daily Photo: Don't Fence Me In

Long Beach Daily Photo

A daily picture taken in and around the city I call home ~ Long Beach, California

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Don't Fence Me In


















I'm sorry that I've been unable to post for the past week or so. I took this photo with my new mobile phone just to see how well it worked. Not sure that I like the result...but...

This fenced in pasture is located right in the middle of a business district. I find that kind of funny to see the combination of rural life with urban life.

3 Comments:

Blogger J.G. said...

hi,
i am french on holidays in LA, here are some of my pictures, hope you ll enjoy.
http://www.yoclub.blogspot.com

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of camera?

KaRi
ThePrimeSpot.com

8:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not a bad shot from a mobile. They are improving all the time.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home