Long Beach Daily Photo: Lubery

Long Beach Daily Photo

A daily picture taken in and around the city I call home ~ Long Beach, California

Friday, July 07, 2006

Lubery

















MoonSoleil from Saarbrücken Daily Photo gave me the inspiration for today's post with her post Sex Shop. I drive past the Lubery every day on my way to work. For those in the area, it's located on Broadway just before Redondo. As with all sex shops, it sells everything associated with sex although, as indicated by its name, the specialty is lubricants.

2 Comments:

Blogger BarelyLiegl said...

Hey ya,
thanks for linking to my blog, and thanks for the pic.
I love the name of the shop, sounds cool... the window looks relatively harmless compared to ours, doesn't it? =)
Cheers,
MoonSoleil

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would run far away from Lubery. My online shopping experience with them was very unpleasant. Eventually had to back-charge my purchase just to get a refund. Don't just take my word for it: http://www.resellerratings.com/seller8957.html

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home